– Secondary School groups, within Years 9-12
– Based in Greater Western Sydney – and west to Orange
Successful applicants will provide clear context of their school group's ability, link to their preferred thatrical style/s, and demonstrate artistic ambition in their goals.
Successful school applicants will be expected to:
- be available for their preferred Stagecraft Workshop and Production Week sessions/dates between May and July
- plan to use the Stagecraft Workshop with their assigned Teaching Artist in May as the starting point in developing their performance piece
- develop a Performance Preparation workshop schedule with their Teaching Artist with at least 12 hours face-to-face time between Stagecraft Workshop and Production Week dates
- actively publicise DECODED's performances in their community