1. By enrolling the above named and described dog(s), I represent that I am the legal owner of the named dog(s) and I assume all risks, dangers, and responsibility for injuries to the named dog(s). Owner understands and agrees that Owner is soley responsible for any harm to Owner's dog(s) while Owner's dog(s) are attending daycare, boarding, training, or puppy play group.
2. Owner understands and agrees that, during normal dog play, Owner's dog(s) may sustain injuries. All play is monitored by daycare/boarder/trainer to avoid injury, but scratches, punctures, torn ligaments, and other injuries may occur despite best supervision.
3. All dogs must pass a general behavior assessment in order to attend daycare. No dog may be admitted that shows any signs of any type of aggression. Owner further understands and agrees that, in admitting Owner's dog(s) to daycare/boarding/training, Owner is representing to daycare/boarder/trainer that dog(s) is/are in good health and have no harmed or shown aggression or exhibited any threatening behavior toward any person or other dog.
4. Owner further understands and agrees that neither daycare/boarder/trainer, nor any of its employees, staff, or volunteers, will be liable for any illness, injury, death and/or escape of Owner's dog(s), provided that reasonable care and precautions are followed, and Owner hereby releases all of them of any liability of any kind whatsoever arising from or as a result of Owner's dog(s) attending or participating in daycare/boarding/training/puppy play group.
5. Owner further understands and agrees that any behavioral or physical health problems that develop with the Owner's dog(s) while at daycare/boarding will be handled and treated as deemed best by the employees, staff, and volunteers of daycare/boarding, in their sole discretion, and Owner expressly agrees to assume full financial responsibility for any and all expenses arising or relating thereto. This includes aggressive or destructive behavior.
6. Owner further understands and agrees that Owner's dog(s) are healthy and will, at all times while attending daycare/boarding, have current vaccinations. Owner is not enrolling any dog in daycare/boarding that has any condition that could potentially jeopardize the health of another dog or person and has not had any potentially communicable condition within 30 days prior to enrollment. Owner further understands that, even if Owner's dog(s) have been vaccinated for Bordatella (kennel cough), there is a chance that Owner's dog(s) can still contract it. Owner agrees that Owner will not hold daycare/boarding responsible if Owner's dog(s) contract(s) kennel cough.
7. Owner further understands and agrees that Owner's dog(s) is required to be spayed or neutered (after the age of 6 months) to enroll in daycare/boarding unless authorized by Paws Perrydise owner (Melissa) ahead of time.
8. Owner further understands and agrees that it is the Owner's responsibility to leave an adequate supply of food and medications for the Owner's dog(s) during their stay at daycare/boarding. Owner further understands and agrees that if Owner's dog(s) is/are not picked up by the end of daycare regular business day (6 p.m.), or upon time agreed by boarding registration, then Owner hereby expressly authorizes daycare/boarder to take whatever action is deemed necessary for the continuing care of Owner's dog(s), and Owner agrees and promises to pay all costs of continuing such care upon demand by daycare/boarder ($10 for every 30 minutes late). Furthermore, Owner understands that if Owner does not pick up Owner's dog(s) as scheduled, daycare/boarder shall be authorized to proceed according to the local municipal code governing abandonment of animals.
9. Owner understands that pre-paid packages or boarding deposits are non-refundable. Fees are due and payable at the end of each day or at the end of the boarding stay. If invoiced for services rendered, they shall be paid the same business day to avoid late fees of $10-25 per day depending on length of time passed from services rendered.
10. Daycare/boarder reserves the right to refuse admittance of any dog or to dismiss any dog that does not meet health, temperament, or other daycare/boarding/training/puppy play group standards. The determination shall be made at the sole discretion of daycare/boarder/trainer.
11. Owner further understands and expressly agrees that each and every of the foregoing provisions contained in paragraphs 1 through 12 above shall be in force and effect and shall apply to each and every occasion on which Owner boards or deposits Owner's dog(s) with Paws Perrydise for daycare, extended boarding, training, or puppy play group, as the case may be.
12. Owner agrees not to send their dog into our facility with prong collars, choke chains or shock/invisible fence collars. This is a force-free, fear-free facility and we do not promote, recommend or allow use here. If that is something you do not agree with, we are not the proper fit for your needs.
Owner hereby certifies that Owner has read and understands this waiver and release of liability and the regulations set forth above. By signing the agreement, owner agrees to be bound by its terms and conditions.