Please read and tick the box at the end to acknowledge.
- Advertisers with ACHSM agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
- All amounts owing to ACHSM must be paid within 7 days of the date of invoice. Advertisers must pay invoice amount in full. Goods and Services Tax (GST) is applicable to all advertisers.
- Job advertisements will be emailed directly to listed ACHSM members and subsequently posted on the ACHSM website for a maximum period of 30 days. Reposting an archived or deleted job advertisement or extending a job ad beyond 30 days will constitute a separate job advertisement.
- The advertiser indemnifies ACHSM against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, costs and expenses incurred as a result of the listing or intended listing by the advertiser.
- ACHSM accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors in the advertisement and requests the advertiser to check their advertisement for errors as soon as they have been advertised and listed on the ACHSM website. ACHSM is not liable for any loss or damage incurred by an advertiser as a result of any failure or delay in listing an advertisement. All advertisers must adhere to the principles of truth in advertising Codes of Practice.
- ACHSM reserve the right to either reject or remove any advertisement from its website for any reason whatsoever. Advertisers must ensure that all advertisements comply with all applicable legislation, regulations, by-laws, ordinances or codes of conduct, including but not limited to the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Commonwealth), the Fair Trading Acts in all applicable States and Territories and the Human Rights and Equal opportunity Commission Act 1986.
- Advertisers agree to indemnify ACHSM, its officers, employees and agents against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, costs and expenses incurred on any account by ACHSM as a result of the listing or proposed listing of any advertisement.
- ACHSM provides no warranty to Advertisers that services generally available through the ACHSM will be uninterrupted or error free. ACHSM agrees to use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that any disruptions to or a denial of access to the ACHSM will be remedied as quickly as possible.
- Advertisers agree to comply with section 53B of the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Commonwealth) which requires that Advertisers that are companies not mislead persons seeking employment as to the availability, nature, terms or conditions or, any other matter relating to the employment opportunity being offered.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of Queensland. Advertisers irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Queensland, and waive any objection to legal action being brought in those Courts on the grounds of venue or inconvenient forum.
Australasian College of Health Service Management (ACHSM), PO Box 959, Ryde NSW 1680