To volunteer on a camp you are required to:
1. Be aged 17 years or older
2. Complete a Volunteer Application Form, this will be emailed following completion of this expression of interest form
3. Attend an Edmund Rice Camps New Leader Training Day (register below)
4. Complete Child Protection Foundational Training (as part of New Leader Training)
5. If you are 18 years old or older, complete a Working With Children Check
Once you have completed the volunteer registration process you will be eligible to volunteer on one of our camps, you can indicate your camp preference below.
Please complete the following form to register your interest to Volunteer with Edmund Rice Camps Victoria and to begin the volunteer registration process.
Our Upcoming Camps are as Follows:
- Queens Birthday Long Weekend Family Camp: (Sun 3rd June) Fri 9th June - Mon 11th June 2018 (For Families involved with a partner agency). This camp will be held at Amberley, in Lower Plenty.
- Winter Kids Camp (For Children aged 8-11 years): Mon 2nd July - Fri 6th July 2018; This camp will be held at the Doxa Campsite in Malmsbury. The camp will commence and conclude at Amberley in Lower Plenty with travel provided to the camp site.
- Winter Family Camp (For Family groups): Sun 8th July - Fri 13th July 2018; this camp will be held at Amberley in Lower Plenty, Melbourne
Applications for our Winter Camps close Sunday 27th May 2018
To be eligible to attend one of these camps, you will need to attend the New Leader Training Day on the Sunday 27th May 2018, which will be held in Ballarat.
Should you like a glimpse into what we do, please click on the following link to watch our promotional video: https://youtu.be/rCNCo671Z10
Upcoming Camps later in the Year:
- Spring Journey Camp (Older Boys): Sun 23rd Sept - Fri 28th Sept 2018;
- Spring (Refugee) Family Camp: Sun 23rd Sept - Fri 28th Sept 2018;
To be eligible to attend one of these camps, you will need to attend one of the training days that occur before these camps;
In The Summer Holidays of 2019 we will be running 4 Camps, you will be able to register for these from November 2018 and will need to attend the training day in Nov 2018 or before to be eligible.