To volunteer on a camp you are required to:
1. Be aged 17 years or older
2. Complete a Volunteer Application Form, this will be emailed following completion of this expression of interest form
3. Attend an Edmund Rice Camps New Leader Training Day (register below)
4. Complete Child Protection Foundational Training (as part of New Leader Training)
5. If you are 18 years old or older, complete a Working With Children Check
Once you have completed the volunteer registration process you will be eligible to volunteer on one of our camps, you can indicate your camp preference below.
Please complete the following form to register your interest to Volunteer with Edmund Rice Camps Victoria and to begin the volunteer registration process.
Our Upcoming Camps are as Follows:
- Labor Day Weekend Asylum Seeker Men's Camp: (Sun 4th Mar) Fri 9th - Mon 12th March 2018 (For Asylum Seeker Men involved with the partner agency). This camp will be held at the St Bernard's Santa Monica Camp site near Lorne. This camp will start in Parkville (Melbourne) and return there on the Monday with travel provided to the camp site. The pre-camp day will be held the same day as the New Leader Training Day at Amberley, Lower Plenty.
- Easter (Refugee) Kids Camp (For Children aged 8-11 years from a refugee background): Fri 30th March - Tues 3rd April 2018; This camp will be held at Amberley in Lower Plenty, Melbourne
- Indigenous Kids Camp (For Children aged 8-11 years who are Indigenous): Mon 2nd April - Fri 6th April 2018; this camp will be held at the Doxa Campsite in Malmsbury. The camp will commence and conclude at Amberley in Lower Plenty with travel provided to the camp site.
Applications for our April School Holiday camps close Friday 2nd March 2018
To be eligible to attend one of these camps, you will need to attend the New Leader Training Day on the 4th of March 2018.
Should you like a glimpse into what we do, please click on the following link to watch our promotional video: https://youtu.be/rCNCo671Z10