To volunteer on a camp you are required to:
1. Be aged 17 years or older
2. Complete a Volunteer Application Form, this will be emailed following completion of this expression of interest form
3. Attend an Edmund Rice Camps New Leader Training Day (register below)
4. Complete Child Protection Foundational Training (as part of New Leader Training)
5. If you are 18 years old or older, complete a Working With Children Check
Once you have completed the volunteer registration process you will be eligible to volunteer on one of our camps, you can indicate your camp preference below.
Please complete the following form to register your interest to Volunteer with Edmund Rice Camps Victoria and to begin the volunteer registration process.
Our Next Camps will be in:
Summer Kids Camp (8-11 year old boys and girls) Tuesday Jan 2nd - Monday Jan 6th 2020
Teenage Boys Camp (12-15 year old boys) Sunday Jan 12th - Friday Jan 17th 2020
Summer Family Camp (Family members of all ages) Sunday Jan 19th - Friday Jan 24th 2020
- Applications will close Monday 25th November 2019
To be eligible to attend one of these camps, you will need to attend the New Leader Training Day on Saturday 23rd November 2019, which will be held at Saint Mary's Primary School, Greensborough.
Should you like a glimpse into what we do, please click on the following link to watch our promotional video: https://youtu.be/rCNCo671Z10