To volunteer on a camp you are required to:
1. Be aged 17 years or older
2. Complete a Volunteer Application Form, this will be emailed following completion of this expression of interest form
3. Attend an Edmund Rice Camps New Leader Training Day (register below)
4. Complete Child Protection Foundational Training (as part of New Leader Training)
5. If you are 18 years old or older, complete a Working With Children Check
6. Complete a Volunteer Application Form (emailed to you once this form is completed).
Once you have completed the volunteer registration process you will be eligible to volunteer on one of our camps, you can indicate your camp preference below.
Please complete the following form to register your interest to Volunteer with Edmund Rice Camps Victoria and to begin the volunteer registration process.
Our Next Camps will be in:
Easter Kinship Family Camp - Thursday 9th April (Pre-Camp Day) - Monday 13th April 2020
Applications will close Friday 13th March 2020
Winter Kids Camp (Doxa) - Monday 29th June (Pre-Camp Day) - Friday 3rd July 2020
Winter Family Camp (Amberley) - Sunday 5th July (Pre-Camp Day) - Friday 10th July 2020
Applications will close Monday 1st June 2020
To be eligible to attend one of the Winter camps, you will need to attend the New Leader Training Day on Sunday 24th of May (Melbourne Location TBC).
Should you like a glimpse into what we do, please click on the following link to watch our promotional video: https://youtu.be/rCNCo671Z10