Each team official will need to register individually in MyFootballClub as well - this list helps us to match the official with the team.
Once you've completed this form, you will also need to register in MyFootballClub and where you are asked for your team name, you should give the name at the top of this form.
Each player will need to register individually in MyFootballClub to be eligible to play - this list helps us to match the player with the team.
Once you've completed this form, instruct your players to register in MyFootballClub and where they are asked for their team name, they should give the name at the top of this form.
If you intend to register more than 12 players, please contact ESFA on firstname.lastname@example.org
You need to provide a WWC number to ESFA. If you do not yet have a WWC number, you will need to apply for one before you can register a team.
1. Complete the WWC Check application form on-line & receive your APP Number.
2. Take your Application (APP) number, proof of ID and $80 to a Motor Registry. There is no fee for volunteers.
3. The Motor Registry will issue you with a a receipt.
4. You should receive your WWC Number by email within approximately 10 days.
5. You then provide your WWC Number to ESFA.
Apply for a Working with Children Check
Eastern Suburbs Football Association
Summer Five a Side Competition
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION – TEAM OFFICIAL
1. that the information provided on this form is current and correct;
2. to comply with:
a. FFA rules and regulations;
b. Football NSW rules and regulations; and
c. ESFA rules and regulations including its competition rules and disciplinary procedures.
3. to comply fully, and to use my best endeavours to ensure the players and other team officials comply fully, with directions provided by the ESFA competition administrator including, without limitation, directions in relation to the scheduling or rescheduling of matches;
4. to use my best endeavours to ensure that the Team and each of its players, team officials and supporters:
a. do not adversely impact the image or reputation of or bring into disrepute FIFA, FFA, Football NSW, ESFA, the ESFA Summer Football competition, match officials, team officials, other Teams participating in the 2017/18 competition (including Team officials, players and supporters of those Teams) or football in general; and
b. do not alone, jointly or severally, engage in any unbecoming conduct or behaviour which, in ESFA's opinion, is prejudicial or likely to be prejudicial to the interests or reputation of ESFA or the playing of football, and;
c. comply with:
i. FFA rules and regulations;
ii. Football NSW rules and regulations, and;
iii. ESFA rules and regulations including its competition rules and disciplinary procedures
5. to ensure that each of the team officials is a fit and proper person to participate in or be associated with the Team as a participant in the ESFA Summer Football Competition;
6. to promptly advise ESFA of any claim made by it or one of its players or team officials under any relevant insurance policy issued through ESFA and keep ESFA informed of the progress of any such claim;
7. to provide all necessary information reasonably requested by ESFA;
8. that entry is subject to ESFA determining that there are sufficient teams to form a competition.