1. All information on this form is for the use of Willow Park Christian Camp for mail outs, follow up, emergencies and administration. It may need to be shared with government agencies for statistical purposes or where safety is a concern we are required by law to disclose information to the appropriate authorities (the Police or the Ministry of Vulnerable Children – Oranga Tamariki)
2. Bible talks are conducted daily in the form of "Devo's", the purpose being to show the relevance of the Bible to this modern day and how to apply practical Christianity to everyday living.
3. Campers are in the care of leaders and staff at all times but are expected to abide by the rules. As an adult helper dealing with behavioural issues from children or cabin leaders must coincide with the Camp Ministry Leader or Directors of Willow Park. Willow Park will support adult leaders as best possible but make the final decision with any issues.
4. Willow Park encourage all volunteers and Adult helpers to keep themselves safe when dealing with children individually and collectively with issues such as misbehaviour, bullying, counselling, conflict resolution or even being isolated with children. We encourage common sense and ensuring that we work in teams of 3 when issues arise.
5. Please do not camp if you or your family memebers have had diarrhoea or vomiting 48 hours prior to camp commencing, or are on medication for a sickness.
6. Any issues that may conflict with the rules and boundaries of Willow Park may result in the volunteer/s to leave the premise.