1. If you are a staff member of a secondary school, and concerned about self harm and/or suicide in your school community, please contact the headspace School Support (hSS) team on 0427 748 998 or email firstname.lastname@example.org further information about hSS can be found at headspace.org.au/schoolsupport
2. Due to limited resources, headspace Canberra cannot attend/supply resources to all requests. All requests are subject to availability of our Youth Ambassadors and/or headspace Canberra staff members
3. During university exam and holiday periods, our Youth Ambassadors have limited availability.
4. Currently we can only provide workshops between 10am and 6pm Monday-Friday and require 30-50 participants.
5. We aim to respond to requests as soon as possible. However, please allow for a minimum of two weeks for us to process your request
6. All workshops are delivered to your school/community organisation at no charge. However, we would greatly appreciate any donation that your school/organisation may be able to make to help us continue to work in supporting young people through our workshops.