Motorcycling is an active sport involving motor vehicles and we keep a very close eye on the track and particularly the Pit area as this is where a lot of smaller riders tend to congregate.
• All Riders must sign in at the registration table before riding at the track
• IN THE PIT AREA – WALKING PACE ONLY
• We give a warning. If you do not slow down and if we have to tell you again, we will ask you to leave and no refund.
• Ride Direction – currently the track is set up in and runs in an Anti-clockwise direction
• Do not ride the track backwards
• No entry onto track, except in designated areas
• No illegal drugs, firearms or weapons are allowed on the Barrett Motorcycle Park property. No person may be under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any substances that may hinder thinking ability or reaction time.
• Speed limit for everyone is walking pace in the parking and pit areas.
• Riders must stay on the tracks and off the grass. We do not allow riders to cut tracks or make new ones.
• Helmets must be worn at all times when ATV/MX/dirt bike is in motion. This includes in the parking and pit area.
• Everyone is required to wear correct riding clothes and closed shoes or boots.
• We ask that all parents supervise their children.
• If a rider comes off their bike/crashes – please warn oncoming riders and move to the side of the track.
If you come across a rider who needs assistance (in event of accident or breakdown) report it immediately to a TMCC Official.
Barrett Motorcycle Park offers free bike pick up if your motorcycle has broken down on the property. Report to the clubrooms and we can assist.