In accordance with our constitution, all members of this club are deemed to be members of Jem Calisthenic College Incorporated, and as such are subject to the following conditions:-
1. Registrations and Club Levies are to be paid by/or before the 29th January 2019
2. All pupils are expected to attend all scheduled lessons regularly, except where prevented by illness. If unable to attend, the appropriate coach is to be notified prior to the lesson. If a class is missed, you will still be required to pay for that class."Lessons are to be paid weekly.
3. Each pupil is required to make regular payments onto her competition costume account. Her competition costume account is to be finalised before the team’s competitions. Minimum payments, as specified in the newsletter, must be paid by due dates.
4. All pupils must have cleared their accounts and be financial by 15th September, to receive awards at the Celebration Concert.
5. All pupils, whether current or past members of the Club, will be expected to hire, or sell any of their costumes which are required for team items in subsequent years.
6. Pupils leaving the club prior to competitions, when costumes have already been purchased, will not be eligible for a refund of any money held in their costume account.
7. Pupils leaving the club must notify the club principal coach or secretary in writing, and will be charged for all lessons to the end of the term.
8. All families are required to take an active part in all club fundraising.
9. No coach of the club can be held responsible if pupils are involved in an accident during lesson.
10. If you are not happy with something, you should take it to your team coach, team manager, or principal coach, DO NOT air the issues on Facebook or Social Media.
11. Each section will be issued a competition date in which that age group is required to volunteer their time at the theatre as requested by CASA. It is your responsibility to ensure the spots are filled.
12. In signing the below, you provide your consent for student under their coaches duty of care, permission to be transported in vehicles to competitions or other practice halls when and if required.
13. Also in signing the below, you provide your consent to use your email address as a means of communicating club news items. Note if you do not have an email address, you will receive a printed copy of the newsletter.
14. Our website / Facebook Page contains a lot of information in regards to club events, pictures of our teams and results, sometimes containing the pupils names on it.
Notwithstanding the objectives of the Jem Calisthenics College Incorporated, the following Code of Ethics and Responsibilities the “CODE” has been introduced under the authority of the Executive Committee. The Code will be binding on participating members, associate members (parents and guardians), life members and junior participates and associate members.
CODE OF ETHICS AND RESPONSIBLITIES
1. Control your temper – swearing, physical, racial, derogative abuse will not be tolerated.
2. Never argue with an official – seek advise from your coach
3. Treat all other participating members as you would like to be treated – If you cannot say anything constructive then please do not say anything at all.
4. Co-operate with all coaches and officials – Without them there would be no Club or competition.
5. No negative/derogative or misleading comments are to be published using social media sites relating to Jem CC, its members or coaching staff.
Parents and Spectators
1. Recognise placement of all participating members into teams, it is at the discretion of the coach – No further discussion will be entered into.
2. Focus upon the team effort rather than the individual – this is a team sport.
3. Demonstrate appropriate social behaviour by not using foul or racist language. Harassing other members, coaches, officials or other competitors by text message or cyber bullying will not be tolerated – Support your club’s effort to remove verbal, physical, racial, and derogative abuse.
4. Show respect for the coaches decisions – Coaches give their time and effort for all participating members involvement. Raise any concerns you may have through official channels not in public. Recognise the value and importance of coaches and volunteers.
5. Show respect for the opposing participating members – Without them there would be no competition. Applaud good performances and effort from all participants.
6. Please do not discuss anything with coaching staff during training sessions, raise any issues you may have at the end of the session.
7. No negative/derogative or misleading comments are to be published using social media sites relating to Jem CC, its members or coaching staff.
If a participating member, parent, or coach has any concerns about an issue in relation to this Calisthenics Club, please do not hesitate to contact the Principal Coaches or their Executive Committee so the problem can be resolved.
CASA Building Levy
Must be paid with Registration Forms by Friday 29th January 2019