What are we looking for?
We are looking for young people who:
- are aged between 16 - 24 years old
- live/work/study in the Frankston & Mornington Peninsula regions
- are motivated and able to work as part of a team
- are able to commit for a minimum of 12 months and are able to attend meetings once a month, as well as some additional activities
- have practical and realistic ideas about how to make health and wellbeing services better for young people
- have personal experience of common youth health issues (mental health, chronic ill health, substance use, homelessness etc)
- are committed to making a difference and ensuring young people are heard
If this sounds like you, please be sure to click here to read through the position description before you complete the form below!
Applications close on 13/1/2023
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander young people, LGBTIQA+ young people, young people who have experienced homelessness, young people from different cultural backgrounds, young males and those that live in the Southern Peninsula area are particularly encouraged to apply
Please note that the headspace Frankston Youth Advisory Committee also represents our satellite site headspace Rosebud