Covid19 Terms and Conditions:
If a Kenny Escapes tour guest show signs of being unwell and is no longer able to travel or attend the tour; with a Doctors certificate, Kenny Escapes will provide a full credit note to the value of the participants, less any pre-payments made to the venues or suppliers on their behalf, with the balance of the ticket able to be used at a later date, or redeemable on online wine sales via Kenny Escapes. This only applies to Covid-19, otherwise in all other circumstances, our Kenny Escapes standard cancellation policy applies.
Please note due to Social Distancing we will not be running our vehicles at full capacity.
All Kenny Escapes guests will be required to sign an agreement form (provided prior to the tour) that they will adhere to the Kenny Escapes COVID Safe Safety Protocols as per governments guidelines listed below, but not limited to:
- Do not attend a tour if you are feeling unwell
- Anyone who resides in or has visited Victoria or a NSW location classified under the "Self-isolate and get tested immediately" category within the previous 14 days of your tour date will not be able to join a tour. Current List of NSW "Self isolate and get tested immediately" locations.
- You will be requested to wear a mask when inside the vehicle.
- Please be truthful and honest about your health and any potential exposure risks – please see list of potential Covid-19 symptoms below*
- The contact details you provide on the form will be shared with the venues you visit on your winery tour for the purpose of contact tracing in the event of an outbreak
- That if you become unwell post tour with any symptoms as listed below, that you will contact us immediately so we can notify the rest of the group to ensure they monitor themselves for any potential signs and symptoms and take any other appropriate action
- Use of hand sanitizer on arrival (provided) and after returning to the vehicle from each venue
- Ensure a physical distance of 1.5m from driver is maintained at much as practicably possible
- Where possible, maintaining seat spacing in the vehicle
- Maintain social distancing outside their immediate group at each venue visited
- Have the ‘COVIDSafe’ app activated OR you may be required to manually sign in at each venue you visit.
Standard Terms and Conditions:
Holding deposits of $100 are non-refundable.
If you would like to change the date of your booking after confirmation has been submitted, a $50 booking date transfer fee will be charged.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR BOOKING DATE CAREFULLY.
Please note that your booking is not confirmed until your deposit has been received.
A booking where tour participant numbers decrease in the 10 days prior to the tour date will not be refunded, however the tour participants may request a receipt of purchase to redeem within 6 months without charge.
Bookings, where tour participant numbers increase in the 10 days prior to the tour date, need to contact Kenny Escapes immediately to guarantee seating availability and arrange payment.
You will be liable for a $250 cleaning fee if due to your behaviour or actions you cause damage to the vehicle or venues.
All guests must be over 18 years of age, unless otherwise arranged with your tour coordinator prior to booking.
All tours have a minimum number requirement. It is the person booking this tour's responsibility to ensure they are aware of the minimum number of passengers required to book their chosen tour.