Tammy’s Table is an exclusive community of like-minded business owners who connect once a month to share experience, knowledge and challenges.
Participants are carefully selected for each Table to ensure they connect well and that the information they share is relevant to each other.
Tammy's Table has been created so you can lose the feeling of "being alone" in business. This is an opportunity to interact with others in business and share challenges in a confidential and supportive group setting. You will gain a group of business owners by your side who can offer solutions and connections based on their experiences.
If you are frustrated with the heavy price tag of business coaching and mentoring groups in Adelaide, join us for this affordable, yet practical and effective support.
What will you get?
2 hour monthly meetings
– held at my office at Vale Park
- Tammy Edwards will facilitate the meetings to ensure we remain on track and your time is used valuably
Connection in a small and confidential group setting
- There will be no more than 10 people at our table and each participant will be asked to sign a Confidentiality Agreement so you are assured that any information you share stays within the group
– Each month will focus on a different topic. We will discuss ideas and challenges in a confidential environment and walk away with useful advice not only from Tammy but from other business owners
Tammy will invite some of her amazing connections
to join us so you can get affordable answers from experts in many fields
– Morning tea will be provided together with tea & coffee (and of course water and mints!)
– Everyone loves free stationery! You will receive a note book and pen to keep notes from the meetings (now you really can’t resist!)
- We will review our goals monthly to keep us motivated and accountable
- a private Facebook group will be formed called “Tammy’s Table” to continue to learn from each other and share our accomplishments between meetings
Meeting will run for 2 hours at just $60 per month (minimum 3 month commitment)
There will be 10 meetings held per year (skipping December and January)
How do I register my interest?
Fill out the Application Form below and click the Submit button.