You are encouraged to complete this survey to assist in the establishment of the Australian Stroke Research Network (ASRN) to help improve the development and delivery of stroke research.
This survey will take 5 - 10 minutes to complete.
This survey has been designed to collect information from stroke researchers about their professional training and employment, the nature and location of their stroke research work, and formal and informal professional networks with which they are involved.
Please provide as much information as possible, but it is not necessary to complete all fields.
How will survey data be used?
· All data provided will be identifiable, and survey respondents will be identified as stroke researchers.
· ASRN researchers will undertake social network mapping analysis of data to explore the nature of existing stroke research networks, to better facilitate communication and development of stroke research opportunities.
· A publically available website may be developed from your survey information: name, training, field of research, affiliation/s, project details. The website will contain details of who to contact to access, amend or remove your personal information.
· ASRN related presentations and publications will not make reference to individual people.
· Your details will be maintained by ASRN researchers on a database, and you may be contacted for future ASRN involvement.
How will survey data be stored? All data and project records are stored on a data storage server in the University of Melbourne Data Centre that can only be accessed by authorised staff.
Ethics approval for this survey has been granted by Austin Health Human Research Ethics Committee (Project ID: HREC/16/Austin/529).
As many people will receive this survey via stroke research organisations, the ASRN project team does not know the exact number or the identity of all people who will receive this survey.
Further information: Please contact ASRN Director: Professor Chris Bladin (firstname.lastname@example.org) or research officer: Dr Karen Borschmann (Karen.email@example.com, phone +61 3 9035 7073).
Technical problems: If your browser loses connection to the survey, you can resume the survey by clicking the survey link on the same device. If you have any technical difficulties with this survey, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To keep a record of this survey: You will receive an automated email of your survey responses from jotform.com.