I declare that I have read the Prospectus for International Students and the instructions on this application form and that the information provided by me is true and correct. I understand and acknowledge that I have received information about:
1. the minimum level of English language proficiency required for acceptance into my preferred course(s);
2. the structure, course content, progression rules, duration, modes of study and assessment methods for my preferred course(s);
3. the qualifications obtained at the end of my preferred course(s);
4. the campus locations, facilities, equipment and learning and library resources available at the institute for my preferred course(s);
5. details of arrangements with other registered providers, persons or businesses to provide the course or part of my preferred course(s);
6. the course related fees payable for my preferred course(s) and the applicable Refund Policy of the institute;
7) withdrawing from courses, deferring and cancelling my enrolment from my preferred course(s);
8) the ESOS framework; and
9) living in Australia, including: indicative costs of living; accommodation options; the need for school aged dependents to be enrolled to attend at school and my liability to pay their fees for their education.
10) the attendance requirements of The Department of Immigration and Boder Protection (DIBP), which is 20 hours per week
11) Fusion English reporting obligations for attendance which is less than 80% of my course.
12) the course progress requirements
I understand, acknowledge and agree to:
1) Information provided by me being made available to Australian and State Government agencies pursuant to obligations under ESOS Act 2000 and The National Code 2007;
2) make timely payments of any fees or associated costs for which I am liable. I have the necessary financial capacity to meet all such costs for the duration of my course. I recognise that it is my responsibility to provide all necessary documentation to support my application and I authorise the institute to obtain further relevant documentation where necessary either directly or through the Institute's accredited education agent or representative.
I acknowledge that:
1) the provision of incorrect information or withholding of relevant information relating to my application, might invalidate my application and that the institute may withdraw an offer of a place or cancel my enrolment in consequence.
2) I am fully responsible for my educational and living expenses while studying at the Institute
3) I have read and understand the Schedule of Fees, Application Procedure and Refund Policy
5) I have read and understand the Complaints and Appeals Policy
6) I have read and understand the Transfer Policy
7) I have read and understand the grounds for deferment, Suspension and Cancellation.