Last update of the Order Policy: August 1st, 2018
The Requesting a Project is a service has certain restrictions so it can be given more fluently. Please abide by and respect the indications that will be given below:
· There will be no exceptions with the indications postulated in said policy.
· The customer could have a maximum of 2 queued orders.
· Cielo Azul FS art, is not responsible for finishing a project or returning payments if the project has been canceled by the client, whatever the stage in which the project is.
· Cielo Azul FS art, recommends that if you request a "Private" project or with any payment, consult the project through Facebook, Instagram or email.
· Payments for private projects, should be made in this form, donations made outside the form are taken as mere donations and not as payment for the project.
· Projects may be denied when reviewing the form, under the following conditions: 1) Lack of information, 2) Misinformation, 3) Lack of compliance with the order policy, 4) Or any other compelling reason to deny the project .
· Cielo Azul FS art, will only accept requests through this form only.
· The customer shall have the right to be the first to test the project within a week before its publication to the general public on the Website, FlightSim & Avsim. If you want the project to be kept private or a greater exclusivity, consult "Private Project" in this policy.
Projects "All Public"
If you request a project under the term "All Public" you will accept the following conditions:
· The publication of the project in pages of access to the general public (Website, FlightSim & Avsim).
· A specific date to start and finish the project will not be selected.
· They should not be projects ordered by Virtual Airlines (VA's).
· You will be the first to test the project before its publication (One week before publication).
· Maximun 2 liveries per order.
· The cost of the project is free.
Projects ordered by Virtual Airlines (VA's), Aviation Schools, exclusive use or greater than 2 liveries, must accept the following conditions:
· The exclusivity or refusal to publish the project publicly must be consulted in advance.
· Established dates may be subject to change.
· The minimum amount for the first livery is $ 10.5, then $ 5 will be added for each livery.
· You could ask from 1 to a maximum 5 liveries per order.
-Thank you for trusting us-