Solaris Tanning Policies:
• No person under the age of 18 years is permitted to use a tanning unit
• All new clients must start with the advised session time and gradually increase. Staff will recommend what your next session time will be
• Avoid using sunbeds when taking medication or antibiotics, this can cause skin to become photosensitive
• No person with skin type 1 is permitted to use a tanning unit
• Protective goggles must be worn
• Always allow 48 hours between sessions with a maximum of 3 sessions in a 7 day period
Solaris Clinic care for your safety, if you do not wish to follow these regulations, staff do have the right to refuse service. I have read the contents of this client release and informed consent form carefully and state that I am not aware of any medical condition or other reason that would prohibit me from tanning at Solaris Clinic.