If I receive an international assignment to represent Ice Skating Australia (ISA), I agree to:
1. Attend pre-event meetings in a responsible & enthusiastic manner & if requested.
2. Submit competition entry forms to ISA by the specified due dates.
3. Provide ISA a minimum of 28 days notice if unforeseen circumstances occur resulting in the need to withdraw from a competition.
4. Permit the email addresses provided to be included on distribution lists and similar, for the purposes of disseminating information for officials and judges.
5. Observe and comply with anti-doping policies of ISA and ISU.
6. Ensure you have a valid Passport with at least 6 months validity from the nominated event date.
The Agreement commences on the date the Agreement is executed and concludes 28 days after the completion of the final ISU Championship event of the season.
I have read and understood the above clauses and agree to abide by the content. I realise that non-adherence to these undertakings may mean withdrawal from any event to which I have been assigned.