By submitting your student/s placement enquiry to SIEBA, you agree to the following terms & conditions:
1. The sole purpose of the Student Placement Service (SPS) is to connect agents and SIEBA member schools. By listing your group enquiry through the SPS, it will be visible to all member schools.
2. SIEBA does not guarantee a placement with a member school. SIEBA will list your student/s placement enquiry on the SIEBA website for 5 working days.
3. In the case that no school submitted interest within 5 days, we will extend for another 5 days. After 10 days, the listing will be taken off the website.
4. After a minimum of 5 working days, SIEBA will create an overview of all interested member schools and send it to the agent. The overview includes school names and contact details, as well as short school profiles if available.
5. SIEBA is not involved in contracting, price negotiating or planning of group visits. SIEBA might assist with guidance where necessary.