Trial Match Terms and Conditions:
- FSC will look to provide clubs with referees where possible to all Men’s Premiership trial games. Referees will be provided to Community League trials on request. Once these appointments have been finalised, they will be posted to the FSC Website | Appointments. Clubs will be expected to provide volunteers where referees are not available.
- The Trial Match Request Form must be submitted to Football South Coast a minimum of seven (7) days prior to the match dates. Failure to submit this form in time may result in match officials not being appointed or matches not being approved.
- A team sheet must be filled out for each grade prior to each game and provided to the referee(s). The trial match team sheets must be available on request.
- Players with carry over suspensions may be given authorisation to participate in trial matches. Clubs must write to FSC to obtain authorisation. Players cannot use the trial match to serve a suspension unless the player was suspended in an earlier trial.
- We discourage teams taking gate at trial matches.
- Both participating Clubs must comply with all Regulations of FIFA, the FFA, their member association and/or Football South Coast.
- The opposing team (if from outside this association) must seek approval from their governing body to participate in the match.
- Please note that trial matches before 1 January will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Where these matches are cancelled e.g. through wet weather, the home club is obligated to contact the Competitions Coordinator ASAP.
- Clubs may negotiate to go halves in the referee fees however it is ultimately the responsibility of the Home Club to pay the referees.
- Payment of referees fees are to be made on the day of the match.
- Should payment not be made as per clause 2, clubs will be invoiced the referee fees with clubs being subject to fines and repeat offences resulting in unsanctioned matches.
- Where an official referee is not appointed, Clubs must negotiate with the volunteer payment prior to the fixture.
Trial Match Referee Fees (based on the home/host club)