No food can be cooked in the Masjid. Food can only be heated in the oven and microwave. No portable stove use indoors whatsoever. Kitchen must be cleaned thoroughly after use.
2. Food can only be eaten in designated area of the Masjid — kitchen, classroom next to kitchen, upstairs lobby. Please use floor coverings that the masjid provides. Do not leave food in the refrigerator at departure.
3. On Sundays:
a. Food must be eaten before or after Masjid morning school.
b. Downstairs classrooms & kitchen must be vacated before 8:45 AM.
4. Under no circumstances are men permitted to use the women"s bathroom.
5. Group is/You are responsible for inspecting the masjid and leaving it in a condition equal to or better than they/you found it.
6. If a microphone is going to be used, please do not adjust the settings. Use of the microphone is only allowed when there is a large group present.
7. If you have to make any announcements after the prayer, please consult with the Imam present. Please wait until the Imam is finished with their dua and has indicated that it is ok to make an announcement before proceeding with the announcement.