Acknowledgment of Risks, Injury & Obligations
I acknowledge that the activity I am to undertake is a dangerous activity and that by participating in it I am exposed to certain risks. I acknowledge and understand that whilst participating in such activity:
- I may be injured, physically or mentally, or may die;
- My personal property may be lost or damaged;
- Other persons participating in such activity may cause me injury or may damage my property
- I may cause injury to other persons or damage their property
- The conditions in which the activity is conducted may vary without warning
- I may be injured or die or suffer damage to my property as a result of the negligence or breach of contract of Greyman Solutions
- There may be no or inadequate facilities for treatment or transport of me if I am injured
- I assume the risk of and responsibility for any injury, death or property damage resulting from my participation in the activity.
Release and Indemnity
I participate in the activity at my sole risk and responsibility. I release, indemnify and hold harmless Greyman Solutions, its servants and agents, from and against all and any actions or claims which may be made by me or on my behalf or by other parties for or in respect of or arising out of any injury, loss, damage or death caused to me or my property whether by negligence, breach of contract or in any way whatsoever.
- All Members are to ensure that they fill in the Sign In Book before commencing any session.
- Members are welcome to attend any session, however, be aware that we will note your preferred training time and ask that you give us a courtesy call should you request to train at a different session on any day to avoid over booking classes.
- Appropriate covered footwear must be worn at all times while in the gym facility.
- Memberships are not refundable or transferable.
- All equipment must be put back after use.
- Shared gym access with a non-member will result in forfeiture of membership effective immediately.
- Each member must respect other gym users and behave in an appropriate manner at all times.
- Greyman Solutions Staff reserves the right to rescind the rights of members not complying with the terms and conditions of the membership.
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times within the gym.
- Members can bring a friend along anytime for one free trial.
- Memberships can be suspended one time at no cost for a period of up to 2 weeks
- Memberships can also be suspended one time for a discretionary period for medical or injury reason"s provided a Doctor"s certificate is supplied.
- If you choose to join up via the pay per week membership option ($20.00 or $25.00 per week), you may terminate your membership with us as long as you have given Greyman gym two weeks notice (via payment).
- If you have agreed to the $20.00 or $25.00 per week membership option, we would require from you as part of the join up process, the first week plus another two more weeks ( a total of 3 weeks) in advance to cover the first week of membership and also the two weeks notice that you must give should you decide to terminate your membership and Automatic payment with us.
If for any reason you need to suspend your membership, feel free to approach our staff or give us a call, we are happy to discuss option"s for any situation to cater for you.