1. We cannot accept any liability whatsoever for any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss (including luggage and personal effects), delay, increased expense or any other misadventure being incurred or suffered by Guests as a result of the act or default of any company, firm or person concerned with the holiday arrangements. This includes injury sustained by you or any other visitors to the Villa (invited or not) or swimming pool or for any loss or damage however caused to any Villa or possessions brought onto the premises with or without permission.
2. Persons/Children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by parent or other adult.
3. Without any restrictions we shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in connection with your stay in the Villa caused by any matter outside our direct control. This includes: Acts of God, war, terrorism, civil disturbances, strikes or any other related industrial action, failure of public supplies such as water, electricity or air conditioning although our management company will make every effort to remedy such failure as soon as they have been notified thereof.
1. The balance of the rental amount is payable no later than 10 weeks before the arrival date together with a refundable security deposit of £200/$300. We reserve the right to re-let the Villa for the period booked if your remittance is not received in full by the date due.
2. Payments for bookings made within 10 weeks before the arrival date must be sent in full.
3. Upon receipt of your balance due and refundable security deposit, we will provide you with full details of access arrangements, alarm codes, internet access and other relevant information
1. We require a refundable security deposit for £200/$400 in order to cover any breakages or damage to or at the Villa.
2. The refundable security deposit is to be paid at the time of full payment, which is 10 weeks prior to departure and will be returned (less the cost of any breakages or damage) within 30 days of your return.
3. We will refund this deposit to you as soon as possible after your stay, but this is of course dependant on:
(a) The Villa and contents being left undamaged
(b) No additional cleaning costs are incurred
(c) There is no smoking in the Villa. This WILL incur an extra clean for which you will have to pay
1. In order to insure the Villa is clean and ready for you arrival the rental will begin at 4pm local time on the ARRIVAL date and ends at 10am on your DEPARTURE date.
1. Once we have confirmed the booking to you in writing, the booking deposit is NON refundable. You may cancel the booking in WRITING/EMAIL at any time prior to your departure date. The refundable security deposit you will have paid will be refunded to you. The following cancellation charges will be payable:
Over 10 weeks prior to holiday - booking deposit.
10 – 8 weeks prior to holiday - 50% of total holiday cost.
8 – 4 weeks prior to holiday - 75% of total holiday cost.
4 – 0 weeks prior to holiday - 100% of total holiday cost.
1. You are strongly advised to take out Insurance to cover the risks associated with travel cancellation, health and accidents during your stay.
2. We will not be liable for any financial or other loss to you howsoever caused because you have not taken out adequate insurance.