For Selection Criteria Responses for Government/Public Sector roles, please read the following and provide us with the detail we require BEFORE submitting your quote request.
Please note that we require a minimum of 14 days notice, prior to the application deadline to write selection criteria responses. This means you must have been quoted, booked in, paid and completed our questionnaire relating to responses leaving us 14 days to write your responses. Early bookings are always advised. No rush jobs on selection criteria. Please do not ask us to quote on selection without providing the following information listed in points 1 to 6 below:
If you would like a quote for CV Saviour to write your selection criteria responses, it is imperative that you confirm details with the Contact Officer (who will be named in the job advertisement). They can be very helpful in determining if you are a fit and qualified for the role on offer. (Why spend hours preparing an application if you’re not even a contender? What if the advertiser has already shortlisted applicants and has started interviewing? What is there is an internal applicant already acting in the role, and they’ve been ring-fenced for the job? Calling a recruiter or the contact officer beforehand can provide you with some vital clues as to the recruitment process, and can help shape your application).
Because applicants for public sector roles will be assessed on merit, it is absolutely critical that you determine if you qualify for the role before applying.
In order to quote accurately, please provide us with the following information:
1) How many selection criteria need to be responded to?
2) Is there a maximum number of pages for responses?
3) Is there a set word count for each response if responses are submitted on paper? or
4) Is there a set character count for selection criteria that get uploaded into an online application, and if so, what is the limit? Does the limit include spaces or not? Please note that if an application has an online application process for selection criteria, you may be restricted by character count (instead of word count). If this is the case, please let us know what the character count is (including spaces) for each response.
5) What layout do they prefer? (For example, one page per response?)
6) Do they have any preference for the presentation? (Cover sheet, margins of a specific size, font type etc.)
Once we have that detail, we will be able to quote you for selection criteria.