AustStab invites you to join the Australian Pavement Recycling and Stabilisation Conference, to be held at the Novotel Brighton Beach, Sydney on Wednesday 29th July 2020.
The one-day conference will be held in conjunction with other activities over three days from Tuesday 28th to Thursday 30th July 2020. The full program is outlined below – use this form to register your interest in attending any or all of the events.
Tuesday 28th July 2020
- 12:00pm: Golf (9 hole Ambrose Competition) – Beverley Park Golf Club
- 3:00pm: Golf Putting Competition – Beverley Park Golf Club
- 7:00pm: Informal Dinner – Novotel Brighton Beach – Pavilion area
Wednesday 29th July 2020
- 8:30am: Australian Pavement Recycling and Stabilisation Conference – Novotel Brighton Beach La Perouse rooms
- 7:00pm: AustStab Gala Dinner and Awards Night – Novotel Brighton Beach La Perouse rooms
Thursday 30th July 2020
- 10:00am: AustStab Annual General Meeting – Novotel Brighton Beach La Perouse rooms
Accommodation is to be booked directly with the Novotel Brighton Beach. All accounts for accommodation must be settled directly with the venue (see details below).
Golfers requiring the hire of clubs will need to make arrangements directly with the Beverley Park Golf Club (02) 9587 3424.
This is a not for profit event. Once you have registered you will be invoiced and payment must be made prior to the conference. Pricing has been allocated at a daily rate.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Stuart Dack on 0404 817 262 or Kristy Reynolds on 0414 911 677.