We meet fortnightly on Wednesday afternoons from 4-6pm.
Please contact Damien on email@example.com
or ph. (07) 5589 8700 if you have any questions.
headspace Tweed Heads aims to have young people involved in every aspect of the decision-making for our centre.
* Planning and helping run youth events and other programs, including art workshops, markets, band comps, hosting headspace stalls at festivals and more.
* Evaluating and helping shape the delivery of headspace services.
* Assisting in the design and development of our centre.
* Attending various meetings for local organisations/services/schools and presenting on behalf of headspace Tweed Heads
* Giving feedback and ideas on policies and procedures, including recruitment and staff training.
* Developing our social media platforms and community engagement strategies.
We would like you to apply if:
- You have had your own experiences of feeling depressed, anxious or another mental health issue; or
- You have a friend or family member who has/ or had a mental illness or uses drugs; or
- You feel passionate about and are interested in mental health issues
If this sounds like something you'd like to be part of, please complete the following expression of interest form, and we'll be in contact soon.