1. Session Fees
Client agrees to pay photographer a deposit of $50 at the time of booking to secure their appointment date and time. This is a non-refundable retainer fee that goes toward your session and comes off your package balance. Additional prints or digital images may be available for purchase. *Deposit not needed if baby is already born or booking within 2 weeks of due date.
* Deposit due in 7 days of booking to confirm your session
* Sneak Peak - 1-3 images will be displayed on Tanya Stokes Photography facebook page and/or blog within 1 week of session.
* Your personal viewing gallery will be available for viewing in your password protected gallery within 2-3 weeks following your session. The gallery will contain approx. 12-25 retouched images from your session. The photographer will handpick these images. The photographer reserves the right to edit and release only those deemed creditable as professional in quality and within the photographers artistic standards. The gallery will be available for 14 days.
* No editing will be done until payment is received in full.
* Your order will be ready within 1 week of receiving your image selection.
If an illness or situation prevents a photo session from taking place, client may reschedule their session. Photographer reserves the right to reschedule due to illness, weather, equipment malfunction, or other circumstances beyond their control.
4. Re-shoots / Refunds
Re-shoots are determined at the discretion of the photographer. Re-shoots and refunds will not be given for poor choices of clothing, make-up, hair or weather related issues, or by not following the recommendations of the photographer. Should you have a problem with your images please notify the photographer following viewing of your online gallery. Once digital images have been received by the client no refunds or reshoots will be issued. The photographer does not keep any photo in archive the client did not buy.
All payments are due in full unless payment arrangements have been made. Orders will not commence editing until payment in full is received. If client has arranged a payment plan, order will be placed after the final payment has been received.
Photographer is not responsible for the damage of portraits after delivery to client. Client assumes all responsibility for the safety of all portraits upon receipt.
7. Client Cooperation
Should any client including siblings fail to cooperate with posing then those shots will be ceased for the safety of your newborn child. I will make numerous attempts to get the shot but if it's not working and your older child is distressed or not cooperating we move on and try again later if time allows.