1. Please submit this form within 7 working days of the issuance of the decision of the Associations Appeals Committee.
2. Please lodge a fee of $500 together with this Notice. Payment can be made by cheque or direct debit into Football NSW’s bank account. Bank: National Aust Bank Ltd, Account Name: Football NSW Limited, BSB: 082-356, Account Number: 14-055-1058. Please file receipt of payment into this account with the Tribunal Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Participants should read and consider sections 9, 10 and 13 of the Regulations prior to signing and lodging this Notice to Football NSW.
4. If Football NSW does not receive a properly completed Notice by the time specified in paragraph 1 together with the $500 fee, you are deemed to have waived your right to appeal the decision to the Appeals Tribunal.
5. Capitalised words used in this document are defined in the Regulations.
6. Where the documents to be provided exceed fifty (50) pages in total, the Member must deliver to the offices of Football NSW four (4) hard copies of those documents by the date prescribed therein.