Please send a video or DVD of you answering the questions below. This will enable our staff to get to know each applicant. Oral expressions communicate not only the concept but hopefully how you feel about it. If English is your second language, this tape will also give us a good idea of your English skill. Most film and acting schools request a sample of previous film work, acting audition tape, and a videotaped interview with the statement of purpose. Some even require students to do on-site auditions or interviews as part of their screening process in this highly competitive field. However, because we want to open the school for beginners, we require only answers to these basic questions.
Please upload the video to youtube or vimeo and send us a link to the video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Why do want to take this school?
2. What are you planning to do with the knowledge and experience you will gain during the school?
3. How do you see yourself in, let's say, ten years?
4. Are you pursuing filmmaking(SDF) or acting(SAS) as a career?
5. As a Christian, what will be your role in this industry?
6. Who is your favourite director(SDF) or actor(SAS) and why?
7. What is your favourite movie and why?