Price quoted above is inclusive of GST.
If you have more than 3 participants for HSR Training please submit seperate inquiries for the additional participants.
If you have participants for other types of courses we offer you will find the relevant booking form on the 'Bookings' page of our website.
A. Change (Transfer) of Bookings (Must be in writing):
1. Transfers (for all days of a course) are available prior to the commencement of a course. If notification is received 7 days prior to course commencement, our administration fee is waived.
2. If a transfer is made less than 7 days prior to the commencement of a course, an administration fee of $90 plus GST ($99 incl.) is incurred per transfer per person.
3. Transfers are not available if notified any later than after 5pm on the working day prior to the course start.
B. Cancellations of Bookings (Must be in writing):
1. Notification : If a cancellation is received 7 days or more before course commencement, a full refund is payable.
2. Notification : If a cancellation is received less than 7 days before course commencement, the full course fee is payable. As an alternative to cancelling the course, a transfer to another course is acceptable, but this transfer must be arranged at the time of notification and our transfer fee of $90 plus GST ($99 incl.) applies to each attendee being transferred.
3. No Notification : If there is non attendance on the course, with no notification being received prior to course commencement, then the full course fee is payable for each course day not attended and not previously notified. (See Missed Training Days below)
C. Missed Training Days:
If after course commencement, a person is unable to attend any day(s) of a course, they may make up this day(s) on a later public course at a per day fee of:
1. 5 Day Health and Safety Rep $ 145 + GST, NOTE: to receive the full certificate participants must have completed the topics in sequence, if not, they will receive 'Topic Completion Statements' for each topic they have completed
2. 3 Day Effective Health and Safety Committee course $ 194 + GST and 2 Day WHS Risk Management for Supervisors and Manager $ 275 +GST.
D. Requirements for Health and Safety Representative Training Courses
1. Participant/s must be elected HSRs or Deputy HSRs to be able to use the powers of an HSR.
2. HSR Refresher course: participants must have completed the HSR 5 day course or HSR Bridging course and present their original certificate to the trainer at the begining of day 1of the course to receive the full WorkCover certificate for this course.