Please provide appropriately qualified, accredited and updated judges.
Please remember it is a requirement for all coaches and judges to carry their Working With Children Check (WWCC) Card whilst at events.
WWCC Cards must be presented when signing in each day.
Age Groups are determined by the gymnast's age as at 31st December in the year of competition.
State Trial (1 Day of Competition): $83.00
State Trial (2 Days of Competition - Future International Only): $102.00
Apparatus Specialist: $69.00
*All late entries will incur a 50% Late Fee*
**Note: All amounts are inclusive of GST.
Methods of Payment:
Gymnastics Victoria Inc.
BSB: 063 103 Account: 008 003 11
Ref: Club Name or ID#
Make cheques payable to Gymnastics Victoria Inc.
PO Box 350
Prahran VIC 3181
Via Paypal (MasterCard and VISA only)
If you are paying by card, once you have submitted your entry form you will be re-directed to the PayPal website to complete the payment.
Acceptance of this entry is at the sole discretion of Gymnastics Victoria.
Pre-payment is required to complete the entry process.
Please refer to Gymnastics Victoria's Policies and Procedures for additional information regarding refunds, privacy and processing of payments.
By submitting this entry form you are accepting an offer from Gymnastics Victoria Inc (ABN 58 743 526 750) to enter the nominated competition. This form will be a tax invoice for GST purposes when fully completed and you make payment.
By submitting this entry form you are declaring the following:
1. I represent the above mentioned club and have read and agreed to the Gymnastics Victoria Event Entry Policy.
2. I declare the information provided is correct and that I have notified the coaches, athletes and parents that they need to be available for the duration of the competition.
3. I further agree that all coaches, judges and athletes are registered with Gymnastics Victoria as part of the club listed above and should this information be found to be incorrect I understand that my entry may be declined.
4. I acknowledge that by entering Gymnastics Victoria events, athletes images may be photographed or filmed by people authorised by Gymnastics Victoria, additionally names may feature in competition documents published by Gymnastics Victoria including online. The images or filming may be utilised for Gymnastics Victoria promotional purposes or judge, coach, club or other gymnastics development requirements including distribution electronically for these purposes.
5. Should an athlete wish to not be photographed, a Photography Withdrawal Form must be officially submitted to Gymnastics Victoria 4 weeks prior to the event, or submitted with the event entry.
Please ensure all Club, Coach, Judge & Athlete information is correct before clicking submit.
If you have any queries, please contact Alisha Hickey:
PH: 03 9021 8489 E: email@example.com
All late entries will incur a 50% late fee levy.