TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We have reluctantly instigated this policy due to the less than ethical behaviour of a few puppy buyers.
I am sure those who are honest will understand our position and support our decision to implement this protection for our kennels.
If you do not agree with our decision then please do not purchase a puppy from us. ALL puppies sold as pets WILL be rendered unable to breed BEFORE the purchaser collects it unless a private agreement in writing or upon Vetinarian advice is reached prior to payment of the puppy. Cost of desexing will be in addition to the price of the puppy. There will be no exceptions to this condition.
We believe that this way is far superior to promises that may or may not eventuate if not written down.
Make sure you have an understanding of any contracts or agreements. Ensure it is writing like this one and not a verbal agreement which frankly can be forgotten or misinterpreted.
Avoid making such verbal arrangements with any breeder who does not give you the option to have all the facts presented in writing.
We will not refund any moneys under any circumstances if:-
1. The owner has been informed by Xioma Kennels in writing of any potential genetic disease via DNA results and it can be shown that the owner has responded acknowledging this.
2. The situation exists that apart from any disease implications the owner no longer wants the dog.
3. The animal has been bred from or to.
4. The animal was sold and acquired with the intention that its sole purpose was as a Pet and apart from any Genetic disease that we can test for the owner no longer wants the dog. In this circumstance we will always take the animal back.
5. The animal has died and/or been destroyed and no veterinarian report ascertaining the cause of death is able to be provided.
6. That the owner simply does not want the dog anymore and there is no medical reason to return the animal.
In all above circumstance we will always take the animal back.
We will refund up to 25% of the purchase price (not including shipping) or replace the animal provided Veterinarian confirmation that the animal HAS NOT BEEN BRED FROM OR TO or statutory declaration of same is provided to Xioma Kennels if:
1. The animal is cryptorchid if it has been purchased as a Show Prospect.
2. The animal suffers from any disease that is considered genetic in origin and is a disease that there is an available test for in Australia and that proof is provided by a Specialist Veterinarian and/or a DNA testing service of the animal having a disease.
It is a condition of sale that if you can no longer keep the dog that it is returned to me and not surrendered to a third party unless a private agreement is made.