Dashville is environmentally conscious, and as with all responsible venues, is strict in terms of packaging techniques and disposal of waste after the event.
Vendors with a minimal ecological footprint, use of eco-friendly packaging and sustainably conscious practices will be highly regarded.
Please note, all halogen bulbs are banned for use on site, LED lighting only.
ALL FOOD STALLS - minimum standard fee applies, festival specific. Price will be advised on successsful application.
Power, waste management, water, council inspection fee. Standard stall size up to 6m x 6m. A team of up to 4 people, camping onsite for the duration.
Power provision is 1 x 15 amp and 1 x 10 amp outlet. (Further power requirements must be requested and approved by the festival).
Market stall holder parking/camping is adjacent to service area.
Extra charges may be incured for:
- Excessive power or faulty power that needs fixing.
- Not present for council inspection (late arrival).
- Additional stall site or more than 6m of frontage.
- Excessive waste or non-adherance to site waste managment procedures.
- Extra staff members.
Not provided -
No marquees or shelter is provided. No cold storage provided.
Electrical equipment. All stalls must carry/use their own junction box with circuit breaker and tagged electrical equipment and leads.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
You must abide by the site waste managament principles. Dashville has strict policies against single use plastics, onsite composting, seperation and recycling.
You must bring all of your own electrical leads. It is a requirement that they, as well as any electrical equipment used at your stall, have been tagged and tested.
You will be required to submit the following:
* Public Liability Insurance
* A permit to operate in the SINGLETON COUNCIL if not, you will need to pass inspection onsite.
* Food handlers certificate