TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. This grant has a specific intent - it's focused on encouraging young, emerging talent. Applicants are required to identify with a Christian faith, align with Parachute’s values and be the age of 25 or under. Find out more about Parachute here.
2. Songwriters must be based in New Zealand.
3. Grant is awarded to 1 applicant each round. A new round begins every 6 months. Applications are always open.
4. The winner of the grant will be chosen by a mixed panel of Parachute and external industry representatives.
5. The winner will receive a day at Parachute Studios with a a top NZ music industry producer and all production, engineering, mixing and mastering costs fully covered. A contribution towards travel and accomodation is available to artists outside of Auckland.
6. Grant must be used within 4 months of being awarded.
7. You can submit one song per funding round, but you can submit the same song in up to 2 future rounds.
8. Submitted song must be an unreleased demo.