1.Three Speckled Hens Antiques & Old Stuff, its agents, officers, or employees shall not be liable for property damage or personal injury to Dealer, its agents or employees, which may occur on or about any part of the subject premises, regardless of of how much injury or damage may have occurred. Dealer waives any claim against Three Speckled Hens Antiques & Old Stuff and assumes all liability for loss or damage to Dealer property entrusted to the premises, including outside show areas. Dealer shall hold Three Speckled Hens Antiques & Old Stuff harmless and shall indemnify Three Speckled Hens Antiques & Old Stuff against all liability or expenses arising out of any claim of injury or damage to any person or property, together with all costs in connection with the defense thereto, including attorney"s fees.
2. Three Speckled Hens Antiques & Old Stuff reserve the right to make rules and regulations it deems proper and necessary, and Dealer agrees to accept such rules and regulations and any interpretation as is set forth by Three Speckled Hens Antiques & Old Stuff.
3. All municipal, state and federal requirements in connection with sales must be fulfilled, including licenses and permits, sales tax, electrical, fire department regulations and no smoking ordinances.
4. This contract cannot be assigned without prior written consent of Three Speckled Hens Antiques & Old Stuff.
No booths may be shared without the prior written consent of Three Speckled Hens Antiques & Old Stuff.
5. The use of help, to assist unloading and loading, is at Dealer"s own risk, and Three Speckled Hens Antiques & Old Stuff shall not be liable for any resulting injury or Claim.
6. Cancellation: Space Rental Fees will not be returned if Dealer cancels within 60 days of show. Half of the space rental fee will be returned if Dealer cancels 61 days or more before show. No-Show: Any Dealer who fails to show up for any show for which he or she has contracted will forfeit space rental fee. Should any show be cancelled by Three Speckled Hens Antiques & Old Stuff, for any reason, this contract is null and void, and Exhibitor waives any and all claims, except space rental fee return. Rain does NOT cancel the show.
The completion and submission of this Contract signifies Dealer"s acceptance of all Terms, Rules, Regulations, & Responsibilities (as stated on the following pages) including the above statements.