Please note that we have a restricted the number of theatre tickets and projects available over the course of a year and may not be able to fully subsidise all interested groups.
If you are able to make a financial contribution towards your projects costs then that would be very helpful in securing a project and can be discussed futher. We are happy to work with you to approach potential funders in your area.
Terms and conditions
- Applications for both tickets and projects will only be accepted from youth and community groups working primarily with young people aged 11-24 (please check the age recommendations on a show by show basis).
- Tickets are strictly limited, priority will be given to youth groups new to us.
- Once we have confirmed your tickets, we will communicate mainly by email – please keep checking your inbox and junk regularly for both information on ticket collection and your invoice for your ticket
- Please do not apply for tickets you cannot use. We are unable to offer refunds for unused tickets.
- If you cancel your visit within 2 weeks of the performance and we are unable to find a replacement group, you will be obligated to pay the full unsubsidised cost of the unused tickets (typically around £15 per ticket).
- Please also be aware that if you are a youth theatre or already have a strong drama offer or partnership with another theatre company, you might not be eligible for a project with us.
If you have any further queries, please contact Gemma Bell on 020 7632 4111 or email email@example.com