The NeckSafe Certified Trainer (NCT) qualification is suitable for trainers interested in the acute management of spinal injury.
Building on the success of over 20 years of NeckSafe training, this qualification is designed to prepare you to teach the course to first-aiders, sports physios, trainers, lifeguards and other first responders.
With the assistance of the Online NeckSafe eLearning Management System and comprehensive resources provided to ensure training equivalency across the world, becoming an NCT allows you to provide the Practical Competency Training and Assessment to compliment the theoretical components of the course.
Prospective NeckSafe Certified Trainers must:
• have recognised teaching experience or provide evidence of Trainer and Assessor Qualification (TAE 40110 Cert IV Trainer and Assessor Certificate IV Workplace Trainer and Assessor) or equivalent
• satisfactorily complete NeckSafe Course
• comply with NeckSafe Student Systems and Data Collection Standards
• use NeckSafe Training material (supplied or online)
• provide training to students at the NeckSafe recommended course pricing
• invest an initial accreditation fee and pay an annual re-accreditation update fee