By completing this application you apply to become a stallholder at the third annual Art Bazaar Maitland at Maitland Regional Art Gallery on Sunday 31 August 2014 from 10am - 3pm!
The gallery, located at 230 High Street, Maitland, is a series of exhibition spaces, workshop spaces & retail spaces all dedicated to providing premier arts and cultural experiences for the general public.
Art Bazaar has become a highly anticipated event for both the public and the participating stallholders. It has stimulated the arts community and increased public awareness of the Hunter’s diverse artistic culture, successfully displaying the many individuals, groups, organisations and businesses.
Applications are selected from Hunter Arts Network members and we carefully hand pick stallholders to ensure that shoppers have an array of local, handmade, unique, original & quality products. We do not accept mass produced or imported products. Hunter Arts Network strives to promote professionalism and maintain the high standard of art works on offer at Art Bazaar, and encourage emerging Artists to take the opportunity to present their talent.
Art Bazaar is free entry & there are also demonstrations, entertainment, a mobile ATM, food, & MRAG’s Cafe Seraphine which is open for breakfast & lunch from 7:30am – 4:30pm. Children of all ages and their families are welcome for free art activities at MRAG every Sunday from 11.00am – 1.00pm. Bookings not required & all materials are supplied. MRAG will be showing two exhibitions coinciding with Art Bazaar: Judy Henry: Reflections of life and landscape, & Greta Migrant Camp: Displaced / Assimilation and Stereoscopic Views: Vivienne Dadour and Gail Burrows
What you get?
- Promote and sell your products and business face to face with the customer
- This is a great marketing opportunity to raise your profile and increase brand awareness to large broader audiences
- A highly anticipated market held three times every year attracting visitors from Maitland, Lake Macquarie, Newcastle, Hunter region, day-trippers and holiday makers from surrounding areas.
- Opportunity for practitioners and organisations to develop professional networks
- Many people find a gallery somewhat intimidating, so this is a great way to introduce Art to potential customers.