1. Please walk your child to his/her classroom. See map http://www.yc.edu/v5content/campuses-and-sites/img/prescottmap.gif#Prescott Map.
2. Please pick your child up at their classroom promplty at the end of the class. Confirm with your child's instructor about the end time if you are not sure. If you are late for pick-up, your child will be taken to Building 31, Room 110-The Community Education office 717-7755.
3. Please make sure your child has used the bathroom before entering the classroom. Instructors are not able to leave classrooms during the class period.
4. Children under 8 years of age cannot be transported in College-owned or rented vehicles.
5. As with traditional classrooms, behavior problems will not be tolerated. Please remind your child that they are here to learn and have fun. Children dismissed from College for Kids classes due to behavior disruptions will not be eligible for a refund.
6. Keep us informed. Let us know of any allergies, medication, or any limitations your child may have so we are aware of them for his or her safety.
7. Each child must have completed a Health and Emergency Contact Information Form prior to beginning classes. Please submit to the office prior to start of classes.
8. Should you or your child have any concerns about their class, please don't hesitate to call us at 717-7755.