Case in Point Survey
We value your time and appreciate your feedback so we have reduced our survey questions for Case in Point for the majority of case days. In order to continue to provide CME we do need some information provided for one week of each month. Thank you for your support and contributions to Case in Point!
1. Please rate the quality of this case on a scale from 1 to 5, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest
2. Please indicate your professional role:
3. Please check the following statements regarding potential speaker bias that you feel apply to the material (disclosure information, if any, is listed on page i):
No perceived bias
Financial bias - Failure to disclose relevant financial interests at beginning of presentation
Vendor bias – Logos/promotional images or illustrations visible in material
Personal/institution bias – Recommendations based on experience without countervailing opinion
Cultural, racial, gender, socio-economic, sexual orientation bias – Bias against certain demographics
4. Please rate this case in terms of the following with 1 as the lowest score and 5 as the highest score:
Clarity of Discussion
Length of Case
Satisfied learning objectives
5. Please specify any change(s) in practice you intend to make as a result of participating in this activity.
Comments are optional, but we value your feedback. Though we are unable to respond to all of the comments we receive, we do read each one. If your comment is time-sensitive, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should be Empty: