1) PAYMENT: Payment should be made 7 days prior to the photo shoot.
Please make cheques payable to: Molly Bruton-Cox
BACS details: Mrs M.L Bruton-Cox, HSBC,
Account no: 41617826 Sort code: 40-43-21
2) TRAVEL: A nominal charge to cover travel expenses will be applied for all locations outside a specified radius (20 miles from GL6 9BZ). This will be agreed upon prior to the Photo Shoot.
Any travel expenses incurred by Forget Me Not Photography due to late cancellation or late notification of sickness will not be refunded.
3) CANCELLATION: Should you decide to cancel the photo shoot, the payment will not be refundable. However, this payment may then be used for another date. Cancellations must be made no later than 24 hours prior to the photo shoot. Payment will not be transferable for all cancellations not meeting the 24-hour deadline.
4) SICKNESS & Failure to Perform: We understand that babies and children can be unpredictable and fall ill at any time. In the event of sickness prior to the photo shoot, the Client agrees to make every possible effort to inform Forget Me Not Photography no later than 3 hours prior to the start time of photo shoot. The photo shoot can be transferred to a new date, which will be at the convenience of both parties within a maximum 6-month period. Forget Me Not Photography reserves the right to re-schedule outside of this time limit due to any existing commitments. If the Client fails to re-schedule within the 6 month time period, Forget Me Not Photography has the right to cancel the booking with all payments made non-refundable.
Forget Me Not Photography reserve the right to cut the photo shoot short should your baby/child be considered distressed or not fit enough to complete the session. As is the case when working with babies and children, their mood will often have an impact on the duration of the photo shoot, so a short break or two is beneficial. As a guide, photo shoot sessions typically last no more than two hours. You (the client) are responsible for the safe supervision of any babies/ children at all times during the photo shoot. They should always be under the direct supervision of the client and never be left unattended. Those in charge of the babies/children are solely responsible for the control, care and safety of them at all times during the photo shoot with Forget Me Not Photography. Forget Me Not Photography cannot accept any such responsibility for accident or injury.
5) POSTAGE & PACKAGING: All prices stated on the website are inclusive of Postage & Packaging for the first order, to the Client only, this excludes canvases.
6) IMAGES: Quantity of images supplied will vary depending on time spent with Client & level of activity. The body of work will be selected by Forget Me Not Photography from all usable files & will consist of a mixture of both black & white and colour images. Images supplied by us as JPEG or equivalent format digital files on either email, a CD/DVD(s) or USB Flash Drive(s) are licensed to you (the Client) and are of sufficient resolution for sharing or displaying electronically with family and friends with full watermarking of Forget Me Not Photography’s logo. Forget Me Not Photography makes no guarantees, either expressed or implied in regard to aesthetic qualities of the completed photographic images.
7) COPYRIGHT: Forget Me Not Photography will retain all rights and copyright to the images supplied. Any unauthorized copying or retouching of any or multiple images constitutes an infringement of this copyright. Clients assume all liability for any copyright infringement and will pay £75 per image that we discover that have been manipulated in any way. Forget Me Not Photography shall only make copies for the Client or for Forget Me Not Photography's portfolio, samples for promotional purposes including, their Facebook site, Pinterest, Twitter, Forget Me Not Photography’s own website and other online social networks (unless otherwise specified in a written form). Selected images can be viewed using a Public domain on the Forget Me Not Photography’s own website. If Forget Me Not Photography desires to make other uses, it shall do so only with the Client's verbal or written permission. Any images or copies of images whether stored digitally or otherwise and any computer program including any source or object code, computer files or printed documentation relating to such images are protected by the Copyright and Design Act 1988.
Upon final payment of the Client: Digital files or prints may be used by the Client for personal use and for the purposes of the reproduction and giving of photographs to friends and relatives. Images may be used on personal websites (including Facebook) as long as copyright notice appears near the images stating they were taken by Forget Me Not Photography. The client shall not sell photographs for any commercial, editorial or advertising purposes.
9) DELIVERY: Forget Me Not Photography will provide the Client with either an edited JPEG (digital file) or 1 x A4 print, depending on the package chosen. The Client must inform Forget Me Not Photography within 7 days of receiving their photography of any technical or quality problems associated with the photography. Forget Me Not Photography will then, at their sole discretion and at no charge attempt to rectify those problems.
All non-watermarked digital images as stated on the "Your Photo shoot" page are £10 each.
10) PRICES: All prices are subject to change at the discretion of Forget Me Not Photography.
11) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In the unlikely event of a total photographic failure or cancellation of this contract by either party or in any other circumstance the liability of one party to the other shall be limited to the total value of the contract. Neither party shall be liable for indirect or consequential loss.
Any complaints should be raised by the client with Forget Me Not Photography, in writing, within 7 days of first becoming aware of the matter to be complained of and in any event within 14 days of receipt of the images.